Monday, October 28, 2013

Free Halloween Bingo Game

Last night my daughter looked at her calendar and counted the days until Halloween - 4 days! That can't be right! Where did October go? So, I'm late sharing this new freebie with you because I blinked and October was over but here it is nevertheless!


This Halloween Bingo Game comes with 8 unique cards so that 8 people can play at one time. It also comes with cards to make number calling easy! I left the B-I-N-G-O letters off the top of the cards to simplify the game a bit for younger kids, this way they only have to find the number being called.

I recommend printing these on card stock and laminating for extra durability. Use candies, buttons or any small items for markers.

Here's the link: Free Halloween Bingo Cards

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment